As an academic philosopher and psychologist, I have found that combining the two disciplines can help us live a more fulfilling life. Traditional psychotherapy approaches, while valuable for exploring our unconscious motives and patterns of behavior, do not fully address the deeper existential and philosophical questions that we face as human beings.
In my practice, I combine a psychodynamic approach with philosophical reflection to help my clients:
- find creative and constructive ways of being
- explore what it means to be happy, what a fulfilled life looks like, what we can and should hope for
- (re)gain a sense of wonder towards the world and themselves
- restore a healthy conversation with themselves
- build healthy and meaningful relationships with others
You can contact me here. Please note that due to my research and teaching commitments I have limited availability to work with new clients.